Due to our rapid growth, we at Briegel are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial marketing intern with online marketing and design skills. At Briegel we are guiding promising tech focused start-ups through incubation and acceleration with focus and commitment. Briegel works as a part of the start-up team, not as a consultant or interim manager, but as a focused entrepreneur. We know that even the best ideas need to be marketed well.
We believe that the right sales and marketing approach will make the difference. That is why we provide start-ups with the opportunity to obtain a mix of commercial power, strategic planning and creative communication skills tuned to their needs.
The start-ups we are guiding range from facial recognition, smart and sustainable transport, healthcare, data science to sports.
If you want to work for promising start-ups, increase your entrepreneurial knowledge and deliver great marketing value, then we are looking for you.
Internship at Briegel
For us it’s all about giving the intern the chance to experience theory in practice. The intern will receive the opportunity to acquire new skills and knowledge while being guided by our Briegel team.
Briegel will ensure that the internship student is given tasks and responsibilities according to the level of competence of the student and the educational objectives for the internship period. Besides your marketing/design learning objectives you will get a deep understanding of entrepreneurship in relation to leading tech startups.
Task & Responsibilities
· Develop marketing materials
· Create and curate marketing content to be deployed across website and social media channels of our clients
· Develop blog posts
· Design and maintain websites
· Pitch marketing ideas internally and towards clients
· Assist business developer in strategy development and execution
· A WO/HBO Business, Marketing or Design student
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
· Working knowledge of all social media platforms, content management systems (WordPress) and Microsoft Office
· Ability to work creatively, passionately, and artistically
· Ability to work collaboratively across teams and with all levels of staff
· Organized, hard-working, fun and enthusiastic
· Fluency in spoken and written Dutch & English required
What do we offer?
· A fulltime (32-40) internship in a start-up environment
· Professional coaching and guidance
· Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated
· An internship allowance
The Gallery, Hengelosestraat 500 Enschede
Do you recognize yourself in this profile or do you want to find out more? Feel free to call Luuk on +31 (0)6 55 24 07 70. To apply, send your cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com