Briegel will take place in the Startup Delta board of advisory. Primary Briegel will support in the application process for CES 2020 startups. During the application proces we will judge applicants and in the end decide together with the board who will join Startup Delta on the journey towards Vegas.
We believe in the added value of strengthening, connecting and growing the thriving startup ecosystem of the Netherlands. We see the Netherlands as the best possible place for starting, growing and internationalizing business, and as a gateway to the rest of Europe.
With our unique connection to all layers of government, corporations and the main innovation hubs, we aim to merge the Dutch startup ecosystem into one single connected hub. We break down barriers and improve access to talent, capital, networks, knowledge and markets.
CES is the “Consumer Electronics Show.” Held in Las Vegas each year in early January, this event brings together 182.000 visitors, of whom some 40% are from all over the world. Truly making CES the true global platform of innovation to validate your product and attract interest in it from all over the world.
It’s an exciting opportunity to get your startup in front of international investors, corporates looking for partnerships and to get vital feedback from industry influencers.
This mission is organized by The Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), StartupDelta and partners.
What’s in it for your startup?
- Participation in the CES2020 Mission to Las Vegas with 49 other leading startups
- Insider Information event in June
- Prep Event 1: in September 2019 [workshops from leading experts on; pitching, investor readiness, media&pr, peer2peer feedback from previous participants]
- Prep Event 2: CES Unveiled [Kick-off Breakfast session + showcasing at Beurs van Berlage]
- Curated Group Matchmaking which previously has generated partnerships with multinationals and investment opportunities
- Exclusive Side-events at CES Las Vegas
More info regarding application procedure here.